City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Junior Trader - Digital Marketing, London, £25,000
My client is an exciting Marketing Intelligence business who are recognised globally by their impressive portfolio of clients. They are experts at digging into digital data to provide clients with helpful insights to improve their marketing strategies.
They are on the hunt for graduate talent to join the business in this exciting junior Trader role. In this position, you'll focus on campaign execution, performance, optimisation and analysis whilst building relationships with clients.
With many perks including a free lunch every day, this is not a role you want to miss out on. Please waste no time and apply to this Junior Trader role in London today!
As the Junior Trader, your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign execution and end to end campaign ownership
- Campaign performance analysis and monitoring
- Using insights to build client relationships
- Daily analysis and optimisation
- Custom campaign planning, management and reporting
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Excel skills: Pivot Tables or Vlookups
- A STEM degree or relevant
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An enthusiastic problem solver
- Good communication skills
You can apply for this role of Graduate Campaign Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.