£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus 100% OTE
VUE - KAM_1623137142
3 months ago
Key Account Manager
Data Monitoring and Intelligence Platform
£30-40k Plus 100% OTE
Their technology helps them understand what's important to their customers, stakeholders and their brand as they navigate a constantly changing world of influence online, in media, politics and social media. They provide practical tools and human insight to power their communications and realise a step change in awareness, reputation and engagement.
Their investor company is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries.
As a Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Be the key commercial contact for a defined list of key accounts.
- Be responsible for renewing existing client subscriptions as early as possible and growing the revenue at the earliest opportunity.
- Take control and ownership of your territory to map and target these organisations strategically (e.g. using client case studies, renewal data, Salesforce info, industry news/current affairs, targeted marketing campaigns etc).
- Build relationships at all levels through proactive and regular contact and be focused on delivering value throughout the life cycle of the customer journey.
- Effectively manage each client's usage of their current system, ensure they derive maximum value from their subscription and use your product knowledge to determine the most natural upsell opportunities based on their usage.
- Meet with decision makers to identify and develop needs for our product and to recommend solutions that provide ROI and improvement to client processes.
- Drive successful contract negotiations. Be tactical to drive timelines and create urgency in effort to control the close date wherever possible.
- Carry out product demonstrations.
- Attend relevant trade events to help build out brand and network.
- A self-starter; who is motivated and driven to succeed.
- Experience of executing against KPI's
- Experience working within a SaaS business.
- Extremely organised and efficient - able to move fast and prioritise efficiently to manage customer satisfaction and retention and apply laser focus to up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Conveys information and ideas clearly to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to tailor approach and presentation and forge relationships with decision makers.
- Outstanding ability to listen, both to remain open to ideas and to understand customer challenges and opportunities.
- First class negotiating skills - demonstrable ability to understand an organisation's decision-making unit and procurement processes to successfully drive next steps and influence the close date of opportunities.
You can apply for this role of Key Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.