14 days ago
The company is a data-first and AI-centric company, which offers AI-powered digital assistants that brands can use to engage and advise millions of consumers to help them find the perfect products and service. They are a global company with 8 offices worldwide and are looking to strengthen their position in the DACH market.
They have worked with over 150 premium brands and retailers in more than 80 countries including Canon, Microsoft, Amazon and Sky. They are looking for an experienced sales and business development professional that can consistently attain sales targets and succeed in a start-up environment.
As a Key Account Manager you will:
- Be responsible for building and managing relationships with key accounts
- Develop and manage strategic and commercial account plans for key accounts
- Develop individual solutions to fit your clients' strategy
- Identify cross- and up-selling potentials and lead contract negotiations
- Work closely with colleagues from the Customer Success, Marketing, Sales and Services Team
- Conduct business in both German and English
- Fluent in German and English
- Relevant professional experience in customer-oriented roles (e.g in consulting, business development, sales, account management, customer success, project management)
- Some experience in a SaaS, software, MarTech, FinTech or startup environment
- You have analytical, strategic and critical thinking
- You have exceptional customer relationship skills
- You have enthusiasm for networking, presentation and pitching
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Associate Consultant - International Sales
(+44) 203 728 2974
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox