New York, USA
US$75000 - US$90000 per annum + 40% Bonus
13 days ago
Key Account Manager- Social/Influencer Marketing Tech - $75,000 to $90,000 Plus 40% Bonus
New York City/Remote
My client is one of the leading tech companies in their space that provides a product in the Social, Influencer Marketing and User Generated Content space to drive sales. One of the best Mar Tech vendors in their space globally!
They are very well funded, have some seriously impressive Enterprise clients and are hiring now across the business due to growth!
This role is in their Customer Success team in NYC but as a Key Account Manager you will be purely responsible for the commercial side of existing accounts. Managing renewals, cross selling to clients across the range of products my client has and upselling more campaigns to existing accounts.
It's an incredibly exciting opportunity to work with a business that have just acquired a new piece of tech which is industry leading.
You must have SaaS experience, an understanding of the Digital/Mar Tech space and be responsible for Renewals as well as Upsells in a very commercial role.
As a Key Account Manager, you will:
- Manage the company's biggest and best clients across Europe for renewals and growth
- Work with the companies Customer Success team on platform usage and success.
- Assist in the running of QBRs with your clients and be responsible for building strong relationships
- Identify cross sell and up sell opportunities for growth their portfolio of Enterprise accounts
- Usually meet clients on site as much as possible.
- Work directly with the head of Customer Success as one of the most senior members of the team.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Account Management or Renewals role with a strong commercial focus
- If you don't have SaaS experience you must come from an Ad Tech or major Agency background
- Ideally have experience with Influencer Marketing, Social Media or UGC
- You will have worked with clients across the East Coast previously
- You will ideally have experience analysing data and presenting this back to clients
- You will have experience managing renewals and running QBRs
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have a good understanding of the SaaS industry
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language
- Flexible working hours
- Health, Dental and Vision cover
- Generous 401K
- Semi remote working with a Manhattan based office
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
VP North America
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox