Up to £80000 per annum
9 months ago
My client is a global media agency, with a fast-growing, award-winning team of 50+ people in London.
They have access to all of the resources, intelligence, and buying power associated with the largest media companies. And are built for challenger brands or companies that are disrupting the status quo and as a result want a media agency that is challenging and disrupting the norms of media.
Lead Analyst - Media Agency - Up to 80k
As Lead Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of one of their biggest client accounts. This means owning the client relationship, being their analytics point person and further developing the role of analytics in their organisation
- Shape the strategic direction of measurement for the client, creating and delivering presentations for the most senior marketers in their business
- Adopt appropriate techniques to scientifically evaluate campaign performance and testing results (either through experimental design or through econometrics modelling)
- Be the bridge between the client, business users and the data engineering team
- Deploy a global media test and learn programme that deliver demonstrable incremental value
- Help shape their data analytics product offering by actively exploring and applying new techniques in marketing, consumer research, predictive analytics and machine learning
- Get involved with pitching new business and one-off analytics projects with other clients
- Be a mentor and manager to the more junior members in our team, helping to develop their skills and capabilities
- You have demonstrable Media/Advertising agency experience (at least 2 years), are client facing and LOVE digging deep into multi-source data sets
- You have experience presenting to senior clients and championing the data and analytics agenda
- Degree(s) or working experiences in applied science/social science fields (Economics/Mathematics or related)
- Understanding or experience of econometric modelling / media mix modelling
- Experienced user of SQL databases
- Experience with data visualisation tools (Data Studio or Tableau)
- Good knowledge of ad-serving and media agency workflow
- Experience of statistics - descriptive statistics, regression, probability, sampling, hypothesis testing
- Understanding of attribution and marketing mix modelling
You can apply for this role of Lead Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.