City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
7 days ago
Lead Data Analyst - Customer Marketing
This is a really exciting new position with one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the world, innovating and disrupting access to live entertainment. This business have launched into new markets and are growing rapidly, building new teams and functions to support with these huge ambitions!
Based in Central London with excellent flexible working, salary, bonus and benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed by any analysts with a passion huge data!
- Be the expert on all things customer marketing analytics
- Provide insightful reporting and analysis on CRM performance
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all relevant data is accurate
- Proactive approach to providing recommendations based on analysis and modelling
- Work with the wider marketing analytics team to ensure business goals are aligned
- Manage a small team
- Degree educated in STEM or similar subject
- Proven experience in generating insight from large, complex data sets
- Expert working knowledge of SQL, Google Big Query, Tableau
- Experience working with CRM data across different channels - email, push, social
- Experience working across different digital platforms - web, apps, consoles etc
- Python or R would be a bonus!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox