29 days ago
Our Client is an exciting luxury digital marketing agency creating social content that is both engaging and shareable, using data and technology to get the best return on their clients spend by optimizing online advertising. Working on-site in their Global HQ, you will work with clients ranging from Jimmy Choo and Marc Jacobs to Calvin Klein.
In this newly created role, you will work as part of the wider global Marketing Science team and be responsible for building out their analytics function in Paris. This is a hands-on role where you will take responsibility for delivering data driven, actionable insights related to campaign investments, digital consumer behaviour, and marketing strategy with a focus around digital activation.
- Provide client reporting including weekly, monthly and mid-campaign analytics.
- Identify and deliver industry or campaign related metrics, benchmarks, and projections related to a specific proposal.
- Create agile dashboards monthly and quarterly reports to track performance and identify actions to optimise content and identify trends
- Rapid business requirement gathering
- Accelerate and improve data acquisition and access
- Work with project stakeholders to gather requirements for data analysis or deployment of existing tools
- Data analysis and implementation of analytic solutions
- Create digital and social media insights to inform strategic and creative planning. Collaborate with internal strategic and creative teams.
- Develop or use existing tools that present data in useful business formats
- MSc or BSc degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Data Science or comparable
- Proficient in SQL/SAS/R/PYTHON (or similar) to manipulate and analyse datasets
- Strong campaign analysis skills across the user journey with Digital KPI experience
- Strong data visualisation tool experience i.e. Tableau, Qlikview, Microstrategy, Datorama,
- Confident communicator at all levels of business
- Strong presentation writing skills
- Solid analytics background –required to be hands on
- Google/Adobe analytics experience is a plus!
My client is looking for someone who is ambitious, highly analytical, a strong communicator and able to understand business needs and dive into new concepts very quickly – in return you will be rewarded with a high level of responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the company’s success.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox