City of London, London
Up to £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Lead Data Scientist - Central London - £75,000
A global brand with a focus on innovation, machine learning solutions and creativity with deep learning techniques are looking for a lead data scientist to join the existing analytics, data science and business insight team. The team is 20 strong, and growing, as part of continuous growth and expansion. You will manage 2 direct report and help take the team forward this year.
- Lead the Data Science team of 2 direct reports
- Deliver and manage all data science projects brought in to the business
- Play a hands-on role and be the subject matter expert for data science
- Present to internal teams, stakeholders and clients when needed
- Develop existing data science tools
- Degree in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering
- Demonstrable experience in a Machine Learning / Data Science role
- Python to a production level
- Machine Learning experience productionising using GCP/AWS machine learning
- NLP and Computer Vision
- Object recognition
- Language modelling
- Clustering, segmentation and forecasting experience advantageous
- Cloud services such as GoogleCloud, AWS or Azure advantageous
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.