£55000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
Lead Digital Analyst - Fin Tech - £55,000 - £60,000
We are working with a finance technology company in London who aim to help people with their credit, through own brand and co-brand credit cards.
- Be the expert for the company's website data collection and analytics.
- Advise the acquisition team on tracking and test set up, providing performance insights and contributing new optimisation initiatives.
- Manage the relationship with the Analytics agency, delegating time effectively.
- Take full ownership of end-to-end acquisition funnel tracking set up and performance for Own Brands cards.
- Develop dashboards and reports to provide performance data and insights to the wider acquisition team.
- Develop and communicate a clear view of acquisition funnel performance and incorporate competitor/market insights to identify opportunities and weaknesses in the customer journey.
- Expert with GA360 and GTM.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with RegEx.
- Strong commercial ability.
- Ability to deliver large scale projects.
- Ability to manage a number of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Manager - Data & Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.