City of London
£60,000 - £80,000 per annum
6 months ago
A phenomenal Fintech brand is looking for a Lead Product Designer, who is excited by growth and the opportunity to lead a shape a team (4 people) but get their sleeves rolled up on UX processes, and developing a brilliant Customer Experience. The business has not been affected in a negative way by the Covid19 economic pressures, and thus continues to grow hire and on board people remotely. Fintech has thrived through this period, and as a result this brand are embarking on their next period of growth, off the back of successive record revenue months. This fintech brand is looking to hire a Lead Product designer who can create and design, as well as execute protoytypes through to finished products for both web and mobile apps. This brand are a mobile first business, so you will need to be too.
The business has been around for 4 years, had been crowd funded and VC backed over that time, and is in a really strong position in terms or revenue streams and organisational structure.
The business is looking for a Product Designer to lead a Product Design function which is currently made up of a 4 more junior UI/UX designers- 3 of which are based in Europe, so excellent communication skills are a must in terms of bringing a team together! As lead Product Designer you would be responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements and then take the product strategy and turn it into user flows, wireframes and prototypes. These will, then be tested with users to ensure they solve real problems for users. A Lead Product Designer you will be expected to utilise a full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to create slick experiences for consumers and products that look great. T he business is looking for a Product Designer who has end to end product experience, with more of a focus on the UX side of things. Due to the nature of their business they really want this person to have experience working within fintech, or at the vest least on very high volume, transactional, B2c websites. Fintech experience will automatically bring your application to the top of the pile.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Design capacity
- Excellent UX/UI design skills
- Brilliant strategic thinking and vision
- Brilliant end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design experience
- Ability to execute on visual and interaction details
- Experience Managing a team, and a desire to do so moving forward!
- The ideal candidate will have experience developing customer journeys withing Fintech
- The desire to work for, or previous work experience at VC-backed Tech startups / early stage businesses…. Ie those who have been around less than 5 years.
The Key responsibilities of this Product Design role are
- Collating and analysing outputs from user research
- Working closely with the Business Analyst to identify areas of opportunity
- Lead and work on design flows and experiences that drive value
- Lead on transforming design concepts into functional prototypes
- Work with the wider Product and Exec boards to help make high-level strategic decisions
- Proactively present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming and ideas generation
- Coordinate with other designers to ensure accurate efficiency in the design phase
- Provide feedback from other designers which will help improve product quality
- Full cycle product development from concept to launch
- Modify existing designs to meet customer needs
- Demonstrating good project leadership and management capabilities
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.