7 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with an award-winning technology company founded in NYC who have recently received $80 million in funding. Their tech helps clients deliver an array of services across mobile, email, AMA and web in real time, creating engaging and meaningful experiences for their customers.
The company has a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as Chicago, London, Singapore, and San Francisco. Their main client base consists of global Enterprise brands such as HBO, Disney, Sephora and Etsy.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in their newly opened office in Berlin as a Lead Solutions Consultant (IC role).
As a Lead Solutions Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first Solutions Consultant on the ground in Germany, supporting the entire (Enterprise) DACH region
- Helping shape the tools and processes needed to support the company’s continued expansion in the DACH market
- Being a trusted advisor to prospective clients during the entire sales process
- Establishing long-term partnerships with clients from pre-sales onwards
- Native/Fluent German speaker and business fluent in English
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Pre-Sales Consulting, Sales Engineer or Solutions Consultant role, with strong client-facing skills
- Ideally you have regional experience (i.e. experience working in the DACH market)
- You have proficient knowledge of either SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming
- A strong understanding of the German SaaS buyer market is beneficial
- You are comfortable in a ‘start-up’ like environment and are very hands-on
You can apply for this role of Lead Solutions Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - International Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.