£60000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
My client are an award winning agency that deliver creative strategies and ad production. They are on the hunt for their next brilliant Liver Planner to join their London office.
As a Live Planner, you will:
- Assess actual behaviour versus predicted behaviour using signals defined in the measurement framework
- Refine audience targeting in campaign to optimise results, applying statistical analysis and working within confidence limits defined in measurement framework.
- Collect data to inform insights and learning for future activity. Input into the Post Campaign Analysis.
- Use learning's to evolve audience data strategy and targeting
- Provide reports as agreed, collating data over agreed time-frame and providing statistical analysis of performance.
- UK media ecosystem, MarTech, AdTech and "programmatic" buying systems.
- Optimisation, measurement and reporting of digital channels.
- Media metrics across all channels.
- Identify optimisation opportunities across channels
- Understand synergies between media channels.
- Interpret historical digital activity results to set budgets by channel.
- Design audiences in both addressable and non-addressable media in detail.
- Detailed understanding of tagging and ability to define strategy for insight
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
0203 869 2063
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.