City of London
£50,000 - £75,000 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
My client is one of the leading tech platforms in the Digital Broadcasting industry across the UK, US and Europe after having doubled in size over the last 2 years following funding.
They work with a variety of different sporting brands such as Chelsea FC, La Liga and The FA as well as news broadcasters like the BBC, ITV and Sky News meaning you will be working on a variety of very exciting brands across Europe and the US!
This role will be leading their Global Support teams, with some big growth plans on the horizon. It's a real opportunity to make these teams your own and work directly with the CEO and Founder of the business.
They need a leader, who has managed and grown teams before, someone who is passionate about tech/SaaS and someone who has worked in business critical tech. You will need to be enthusiastic, personable and have a strong strategic knowledge of support!
As a Manager of Customer Support, you will:
- Manage the entire Support teams being responsible for 4-6 direct reports globally
- Lead the support strategy for the team, collaborating with the Head of Customer Success and Technical Teams.
- Create a successful and Support function for the team and their clients.
- Be part of the leadership team, working with the CEO on setting strategy for the company going forwards.
- Be ultimately responsible for dealing with support tickets in an efficient fashion
- Create support dashboards and processes to streamline support requests
- Develop your direct reports and be responsible for their progression as well as hiring into your team.
- You will have at least 7 years' experience in a support capacity
- You will have worked for at least 3 years in a managerial capacity, leading teams
- You have worked in business critical technology before
- You have worked on high level strategy in support, finding and creating ways to improve efficiency
- You will ideally have experience with B2C clients.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You understand what it takes to work in a Start-up.
- You have experience using support tools such as Jira and Zendesk
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Pension Plan
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.