City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum
22 days ago
Manager of Performance Operations - Ad Tech - Fully Remote - 70-85K
My clients are a London based Ad Tech vendor specialising in mobile and performance marking. They goal is to drive engagement by focusing on user acquisition and news engagement through use of their unbiased machine learning algorithms. Partnering with another mobile tech vendor, has taken my clients product offering to a whole new level! They are dominating the mobile ecosystem across numerous verticals.
If you're looking for a new challenge and want to be part of revolutionary changes in the mobile ad tech space, this is the opportunity for you!
- Company bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days of public holidays (excluding Christmas and New Year's)
- Amazing company culture
- Industry leading product, plus £790 annual spend for training and development programmes
- Fully remote (with offices in London with a catered lunch, should you wish to go in)
As the Manager of Performance Operations, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing strategic projects end to end
- Leading a team of 10 across EMEA
- Mentor and grow your team to be the best in mobile ad tech
- Be the go-to person for anything operational
- Participate in senior discussions around the product and business
- Have experience in managing a team of 10
- Have 4 years' experience in campaign optimisation
- Are naturally process orientated in your approach and can confidently draw insights from data
- Are selfless, and naturally focus on the team's success
- Have a naturally strategic mindset
You can apply for this role of Manager of Performance Operations now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox