City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be partnered with a Global Online Gaming and Sports Betting Group. We are currently looking for a Marketing Analyst to support the measurement and report on the effectiveness of their Global and Local CRM solutions.
As a CRM Analyst you will be responsible for analysing all sources of CRM data including customer, transactional, engagement and product data, identifying key trends and turning this into actionable insights.
You will have a passion for CRM and able to demonstrate customer centric approach to all decision making, enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Work closely with CRM and Marketing teams to understand business and CRM strategies
- Supporting the CRM Performance Manager to execute larger, complex projects to produce strategic recommendations
- Pull together complex data sets and deliver a robust suite of reporting to help drive actionable insight and improvements in CRM performance
- Post campaign analysis including recommendations on how to improve marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Identifying different customer segments including insights on how to target, convert and retain them
- Implementing and maintaining the analytical toolsets; defining and monitoring KPIs
- Provide clear, concise and easily understandable results on the effectiveness and performance of difference CRM activities
- Degree in Direct Marketing, Business, Economics or Analytics
- Experience in CRM, web or digital role is essential
- Experience in email marketing
- Strong analytical skills and confidence in utilizing data in Excel and other tools e.g. Tableau, Business Objectives, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Power BI
- Hands-on experience working with Business Analytics and Big Data tools (e.g. PLSQL, Business Objects, data cubes, or similar) and proficient in writing queries using SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling Mary now on 0203 869 2046.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website!
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox