City of London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Marketing Analytics Manager - Ecommerce Giant - £70,000 - London/Remote
This is a unique opportunity to work on-site for a global ecommerce powerhouse through a forward thinking digital media agency!
You will own the marketing analytics solely for this household name and progress through the business opening doors for your future career either on-site or through the agency.
I'm looking to speaking to people with expert knowledge in marketing analytics, can code SQL in their sleep and above all else, are fantastic communicators and love to deliver compelling insights.
Why it's exciting:
- Work in-house for a global household ecommerce brand - they don't come much bigger in this space!
- 100% on-site with the client, and by on-site you can work from their office in London or remotely with a visit to the office once in a while
- Endless progression opportunities - you can work your way up through the ranks with the client or look to take on new challenges throughout the agency… the choice is yours!
- Work side-by-side with the Global Head of Analytics and absorb endless wisdom along the way!
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with core products
- Work closely with business partners to scope analysis to answer key business questions
- Provide data driven insights to optimise marketing activities
- Collaborate with UK growth team and predictive models using transactional and behavioural data to offer optimal personalised touchpoints
- Measure and interpret the impact of marketing initiatives
- Perform post campaign analytics deep dives on user behaviour and provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Highly experienced in data analytics with an expertise in ecommerce, retail, media or digital marketing
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management
- Advanced technical skills in SQL in a big data environment, python/R and Tableau (or similar)
- Strong understanding customer, user, campaign analysis
- A/b testing and experimentation set-up
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Analytics
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.