22 days ago
Marketing Analytics Team Lead – Berlin - €80,000-€90,000 + benefits + bonus.
My client is a global E-commerce leader with a well-known marketplace. With over 45 million live adverts, and more than 35 million site visitors monthly. They have been established for over 10 years and is one of Germany’s most visited sites! They are ensuring new and old items do not go to waste and allowing everyone the chance to enjoy things in life. They are looking for a new Marketing Analytics Team Lead to work directly with the CMO and marketing departments to drive business goals forward. Understanding the marketing funnel from beginning to end and ideally previous experience working on analytical techniques such as conversion optimization, attribution modeling, segmentation and customer lifetime value!
- Global Leader
- Marketing Analytics
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus
- Working Flexibility
- Work-Life Balance
- Berlin City Center
As a Marketing Analytics Team Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the functional marketing analytics team lead across the business.
- Build out and run the team your way, and support various teams and analysts.
- Key to identifying strategic decisions for marketing analytics and how the business can be positively driven forward.
- Cooperating directly with the CMO.
- 5+ years in marketing analytics.
- Understanding the marketing funnel from start to finish.
- Strong skills in SQL.
- Experience with large complex data sets.
- Having a good judgement of what needs 100% of the teams focus and what requires 20%.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus!
You can apply for this role of Marketing Analytics Team Lead now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Jake Salem - Associate Consultant
+44 20 7131 0219
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox