Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £32000 per annum
28 days ago
A fast growing medical products business are looking to grow their Marketing and Communications team. They are a well-established business that continue to go from strength to strength, and this shows no signs of slowing down
They are recognised as a leading brand within their industry and is the partner of choice by a huge number of healthcare companies
- You will be used to creating and managing a social media calendar- engaging with both business and consumers
- Ideally have skills in Adobe Suit and basic graphic design skills to create leaflets and other marketing collateral
- You will be used to attending and organising different events such as sponsored events and networking lunches
- A great writer- you will be producing content to go across a multitude of different channels
- Brand management within this role is crucial!
- At least 3 years of working in a busy Marketing and Communications department
- Great verbal and written communication
- A passion for the creative/marketing industry
- Experience in Adobe Design
- A good understanding of Digital/SEO/basic coding would be a huge advantage!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox