City of London
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Great benefits
4 months ago
A leading provider of high end work and leisure space, specifically for those in the creative industries.
- Implement digital strategies to maximise traffic to the website, constantly improving its usability, design, content and conversion rate
- Implement creative campaigns focused on high speed channel growth and engagement, driving relevant enquiries to the website and maximising conversion
- Manage the editorial voice, PR outreach and creative content used to reach our target audience
- Oversee photography, production, videography and copy for all assets
- Line manage their Marketing Executive and Communications Lead
- Take full responsibility for marketing budget
- Establish and nurture relationships with key contractors ranging from PR, designers, web developers and more
- Extensive, up-to-date knowledge of analytics, SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing
- Experience in managing brand activations and creative campaigns across ATL and BTL channels
- Proficient at analysing and interpreting data - excel/google sheets skill strongly beneficial
- CRM experience and Martech platforms beneficial
- Start up and in-house experience preferred
- Some knowledge of the creative industries and / or commercial property sector
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.