£50000 - £51000 per annum
4 months ago
Marketing and PR Manager - Agency
£50k pro rata
Are you obsessed with agencies and want to jump in feet first into the network making you forever employable? Then this could be the role for you.
A leading network agency are looking for a Marketing and PR Manager to join them, working within their agency and leadership team, key-client and internal PR, internal and external events and agency partnerships. You will be responsible for implementing the B2B marketing and PR strategy.
- You will be reporting directly to the Executive Director Head of Marketing and Business Development
- You will champion a marketing strategy and executive initiatives that support the agency
- Work closely with senior members of staff to support and manage client and internal events
- Edit digital and content strategies in order to support the position of the brand across AdLand
- Support new business leads to help drive pitches
- Manage the senior marketing executive
- Minimum 3 years' experience within marketing and minimum 1 years experience as a Marketing Manager
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and across multiple projects at any one time
- Ability to demonstrate commercial experience within marketing and PR Perspective
- Experience working closely with designers
- Demonstrable right to work in the UK
- Ability to commute to a central London based office at least once a week
You can apply for this role of Marketing and PR Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.