City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Marketing Automation Specialist, London, 40-45k
My client works on the world's leading consumer brands delivering expert information, ecommerce optimisation platforms and analytics. They improve performance and solve problems for their customers providing thoughtful long-term plans.
As the Marketing Automation Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Set up automated email marketing campaigns
- Work on different ways automation can improve engagement
- Suggest ways to optimise performance
- Certifying internal and external deadlines are met
- Work with the CRM teams to make sure the database is accurate
- Manage resources
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Data driven and ability to execute email marketing campaigns
- Experience with Marketo
You can apply for this role of Marketing Automation Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox