City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Sphere are currently partnering with an industry leading business within the textiles industry who are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join the team and take ownership of product and segment communications for the apparel and footwear segment. As Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development of content within your assigned segment. This is a highly strategic role but also an opportunity to be tactical with content creation.
- Lead on the design and development of the segment "Customer Value Proposition", translating this into content
- Work with marketing to ensure that the branding and messaging is aligned globally
- Design and deliver management of the product engagement tools library which will include: product information sheets, factsheets, flyers, brochures, presentations etc.
- Briefing and management an agency to create the design and artwork of assets
- Work together with product teams to support their development of the customer value propositions to ensure it demonstrates a customer centric approach
- Ensuring all campaigns are executed within budget and on time
- Proven experience working in a marketing communications position and leading the development of content
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Product marketing experience
- Experience working on B2B content marketing communications
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Consultant - Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.