City of London, London
£30000 - £50000 per annum
28 days ago
Marketing Data Engineer, Media Agency, London, £50,000
I am partnered with one of the largest independent media agencies in the UK, who focus on media planning and buying for clients such as Warner Music, Gousto & Nintendo!
We are looking for an experienced data engineer or data analyst who is looking to move into a data engineering role. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, I would love to hear from you!
- Join a rapidly growing media operations function in one of the most flexible and exciting independent agencies within the UK market
- Partner with and build relationships with some of the most exciting businesses in the world including Warner Music & Nintendo!
- Grow and develop your career in an agency that focuses on learning, development and opportunities to grow your professional career
As the Insight Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining data pipelines into salesforce or equivalent BI platforms
- Building brand new dashboards
- Supporting The 7 Stars exciting in house tech-consulting on product development and launches
- Previous experience working in the digital marketing space
- Strong proficiency in Datorama, PowerBI, Tableau or equivalent platforms
- Experience with tools such as; Python & SQL is desirable
You can apply for this role of Marketing Data Engineer now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox