19 days ago
Marketing Executive – Sphere Digital Recruitment - £22,000-£26-000 + 10% Bonus
Sphere Digital is an ambitious recruitment business and since being founded in 2012 has grown rapidly, moved to bigger offices 4 times and launched teams into new markets but have still focused on the key things that make us great - our people and our culture.
We work with household names in the digital sector across media, brand, technology and agencies.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a marketing executive to drive our marketing activities across our social platforms, our website, Sphere’s Life in Digital podcast, video editing, events and email marketing.
The role will also be responsible for the delivery of creative and copywriting.
As the marketing executive your role will encompass three core areas:
- Content and brand building for Sphere
- Supporting our employer brand and increasing internal applications
- Outreach of talent for Sphere Digital
What you are responsible for:
- Support the marketing activities set within the agreed brand marketing plan
- Developing the Sphere brand across London and Internationally through engaging content pieces; Create 1 piece of content per week – this can be either a written piece, a video or content from our Life in Digital podcast series
- Work with our Marketing Manager on improvements to our website – from a creative and content point of view and improving our SEO
- Work on our consultant’s job ads (our shop window!) to ensure these are presenting the business brilliantly and engaging top tier talent
- Deliver collateral (brochures, reports and research surveys) using InDesign and Illustrator
- Outreach to talent in recruitment through job boards and LinkedIn
- Using Excel to create and provide key reports against Marketing KPIs
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, InDesign)
We can provide:
- A supportive culture
- Training in SEO (6-12 months into the role)
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- Team incentives (lunches, dinners, etc.)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Marketing and Talent Manager – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox