Marketing Insights Manager - Ecommerce - £40,000-£47,000 - London
New role as a Marketing Insights Manager at one of the UK's biggest transport groups, you will work with million points of data and develop insights and analysis to help the company understand who their customers are and how your insights will play a role in making vital decisions for the marketing team.
- Bespoke training and development
- Be part of an established team and hit the ground running
- Work with multiple data sources, marketing team and your colleague on the Insights team
- Play an active role in the implementation of the Commercial Marketing Strategy and revenue plans by owning the measurement, analysis and reporting of campaign and marketing performance
- Identify and execute an effective program of research activity and propose and action enhancements to current data collection and insight techniques
- Work with data and reporting from media, PR, social, segmentation, econometrics and attribution modelling, and any other relevant performance metrics
- Utilise third party data sources to understand changing consumer behaviours, attitudes, brand affiliations and media consumption to inform future strategies
- Provide insight for ad hoc queries relating to our markets and how they engage with our marketing activity
- 2+ years experience across marketing/consumer insights
- Good proficiency with Excel & experience with YouGov, TGI or Addynamix would be ideal
- Very open to background (media, e-com, agency, etc)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.