Marketing Manager– Marketing Agency – London / Remote – Up to £45,000
They are a leading agency that help ecommerce brands to the top of their industry through digital marketing expertise.
• Fully remote opportunity (work anywhere in the UK)
• Work on big ecommerce brands
• 35 hour work week
As the Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Create marketing plan to drive traffic and generate leads
• Take ownership of an inbound lead target
• Manage an annual digital marketing budget
• Conduct keyword research and implement SEO best practices to improve search
• Manage social media accounts
• 3 years of experience in b2b marketing
• Excellent knowledge of SEO practices
• Experience with social media management
You can apply for this Marketing Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law. If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.