£50000 - £57000 per annum
6 months ago
Marketing Manager - Media - £50,000 - £55,000
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join a global media and entertainment company who have just launched their new app. You will have an agency or media background and have experience in mobile and app marketing and developing and launching new marketing campaigns.
Manage all marketing campaigns for Mobile across EMEA
Become a Mobile specialist (product and market)
Review other marketing strategies and success stories, analysing market behaviour across Europe.
Support the Senior Marketing Manager on the overall marketing strategy, giving insights on Mobile.
Work closely with Mobile Marketing teams in Europe to find promotion opportunities.
Build and own marketing calendar which should align with the Product Marketing strategy.
Manage Push notifications via internal system.
Supervise performance of all campaigns and initiatives to have a deeper understanding of the market.
Forecast and lead budget for Mobile.
- At least 5 years Marketing experience in Agency or Direct fast paced background
- Experience in crafting and launching cross-functional marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable analysing and interpreting data- Good project management skills
- Mobile marketing experience
- Organisation to get results and influence others
- These languages would be a huge advantage: German, French, Italian, Spanish
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.