City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Marketing Manager - Design / architecture - £40,000 - £50,000
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join a global architecture, planning and design firm. Their culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. You will combine your technical skills with your creative flair to create campaigns that are graphically compelling, Representative of their brand and that convey their unique selling points in a way that shows value to potential and existing clients.
- You will provide knowledge of digital marketing automation platforms like Pardot or similar, graphic design skills and MS office.
- You will manage digital marketing campaigns through email, Linked in, their website and other assorted channels.
- Working in a digital marketing automation platform, i.e Pardot to build and schedule marketing campaigns.
- Managing their marketing and sales team across the region to generate content, drawing together Salesforce client lists, and thorough campaign reporting.
- Understand the sales and business goals.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and create client-focused content for campaigns.
- Providing even material support and coordination
- Giving input to and liaising with their PR agency.
- Preparing content for internal communications campaigns and presentations.
- Experience in development of content, collateral, initiatives and events.
- Event management experience
- Experience working on a digital marketing automation platform.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.