City of London, London
7 days ago
I am looking for a marketing expert with a proven track record in designing and executive marketing plans that drive app downloads and usage. You will be joining a huge media owner, working across all the brands with a main focus on their heavily invested app.
- Plan and execute an always-on performance marketing campaign. When somebody searches for an audio app in the App Store, Google Play or on their mobile, you will ensure they see this ad/app.
- Plan and execute a marketing campaign to drive downloads and increase usage.
- Alongside the Director of Brand, you will be required to put together a business case for additional investment in the app.
- Develop a brand proposition and campaign that establishes the app as a brand of it's own.
- Using data to develop a strategy and excellent creative judgement.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing and developing brands.
- Experience in performance marketing is essential, specifically driving app downloads and usage.
- Managing budgets, including allocation planning.
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox