about 1 month ago
This company has a centralized marketing team based in the heart of Berlin. They are an extremely successful retail agency that is currently taking over the market! ASOS and Urban Outfitters are their biggest clients, where they are spending £600 Million budgets. Previously, they generated over £3 Billion in client revenue and have grown both into Europe and the US. They are constantly releasing new revolutionary products and are looking to hire the best talent from all over the world.
They are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to take the lead of the DACH region! The company appreciates that this person may not be based in Berlin, so will offer anyone outside of Berlin a full relocation package where necessary.
- Working both operationally and strategically on global campaigns
- Identifying growth opportunities, monitoring performance and ensuring efficiency
- Focus on automation and optimization of all SEA relevant tasks, with a focus on PLA
- Working together with other teams on improving the overall way of working, structure and scalability of projects and working processes
- Working closely with internal stakeholders in Marketing, other departments as well as with business partners
- Strong professional experience in the management of complex SEA campaigns with larger budgets and enjoy having direct contact with clients
- Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience in PLA/ Google Shopping
- High affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Several years’ experience in online marketing, and extensive knowledge of Google Adwords and Excel
- English at Business Proficiency level
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 869 7648
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox