5 months ago
I am working with one of the biggest clean tech company in Europe! Founded in 2010 they provide integrated electric vehicle charging solutions and have just secured funding to expand by triple what they already are currently in Europe and in the USA Market!
They have offices in Amsterdam, London and USA and they are looking to expand their marketing team in the Headquarters in Amsterdam! To do this they need an ambitious and talented Marketing Manager to run marketing and PR activity. You will be;
- Manage B2B Marketing for Germany, Austria and Switzerland – Developing Demand Gen and Territory Marketing strategies
- Create and Scale multichannel customer acquisition programs
- Advertisement, Email and content marketing
- Events organisation and attendance
- Define Lead volume, cost targets and manage performance to forecast on going optimization
- Ensure Web and social collateral is current, accurate and locally relevant
- Partner with internal teams to support leverage of products
They offer a competitive package, with relocation if needed, clear growth and progression plans with benefits on top!
- You have 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience in a technology based company
- Track record of executing marketing pans and working in cross functional teams
- Understanding of content, paid, web, email and other potential platforms.
- Experience developing original content for the German Market
- You have a hands-on mentality, are motivated to drive a growing company’s performance and can build relationships
- You bring excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent English language skills and Fluent/Native German
- Passion for Tech and the Environment are a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
email@example.com 0203 869 2033
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox