City of London
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits
10 months ago
An award winning property company that create luxury, bespoke homes and developments. Being an emerging company, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to project manage, oversee delivery on strategy, manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels, and provide expert guidance for all schemes across the portfolio.
- Plan, co-ordinate and develop delivery of all marketing touch points for your schemes, including branding, visual assets, print collateral, Marketing Suite environments, advertising, signage, events, models and exhibitions
- Act as single point of contact for all stakeholders and partnerships
- Project leadership with external suppliers and internal teams through clear project plans, briefings, reports
- Implement short and long term marketing strategies
- Work with Digital Marketing team to develop targeted and relevant digital campaigns
- Ensure technical information and marketing content are checked, completed and delivered to the required standard
- Work closely with the sales team to monitor performance of marketing activity, evaluate success of campaigns, and analyse data for future planning
- Monitor sales and marketing budget and accurately forecast
- Produce monthly reports
- Experience planning and delivering marketing collateral
- Experience within the property industry
- Experience of project management principles
- Knowledge of branding and marketing tool development
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.