City of London, London
7 months ago
Sphere are currently working with a high-growth SaaS business who made the decision to change their business model and are looking to significantly grow the team over the next few months. The company have launched a new product and are now looking for a Marketing Manager to work with the team in successfully driving sales. This role will be reporting into the newly appointed CMO!
- Create and execute a detailed demand generation marketing strategy for the new product across the complete marketing mix
- Develop the value proposition and distill into marketing messages
- Develop and deliver end-to-end campaign plans to help achieve growth targets
- Driving lead generation through multiple channels
- Direct the design, production and coordination of all marketing collateral as well as developing the content strategy
- Management of programmes, tracking and reporting on all activity. This will include HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Experience working in a SaaS business with strong multi-channel marketing experience
- Confident working in an autonomous role with the desire to build out a team
- Both strategic and executional in your approach
- Strong stakeholder management experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Consultant - Content, Social Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.