Marketing Operations Specialist - eCommerce - London - £40,000 - £50,000
My client works on the worlds leading consumer brands delivering expert information, ecommerce optimisation platforms and analytics. They improve performance and solve problems for their customers providing thoughtful long-term plans.
As the Marketing Operations Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Managing marketing campaigns
- Work on strategic plans
- Certifying internal and external deadlines are met
- Stakeholder management
- Manage resources
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Data driven and ability to execute marketing campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot or Eloqua
You can apply for this role of Marketing Operations Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.