City of London
Up to £45000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Marketing Operations Specialist (PM)
London / Remote
A marketing leading advertising and marketing brand with a phenomenal presence across the world is looking for a marketing operations specialist to join the UK business. This role is being fully onboarded on a remote basis, and is suitable for someone with a Strong Project Management background in a marketing environment. Please see below for the details and only apply If you match the criteria.
The Marketing Operations specialist will oversee the delivery and operations of the creative and marketing activities for this brand. You will be the go to person to overcome operational challenges and execute solutions. You will work very closely with the creative, content and performance marketing teams to ensure all campaigns are delivered brilliantly. The core aspects of the role are as follows:
Be responsible for programme delivery and execution
- Drive marketing campaigns
- Take strategic plans and evolve them into practical operations
- Manage stakeholder expectation and 3rd party agency relationships
- Help with resource allocation to ensure delivery is on point
To be successful in this role you will have the following capabilities:
- Lead stand ups and project kick off meetings with key stakeholders, agency partners and cross functional internal teams
- The ability to run multiple projects t any one time
- A proven track record working in a fast paced environment
- Ensure projects are running on time and to brief
- Working with the Data team and Performance marketing team to ensure campaigns are aligned with goals
- Provide Status updates and escalate any issues where appropriate / necessary
- Be thorough with documentation and campaign reporting
- Be in control of project budgets
- Facilitate meetings on project progress
- Ensure all Creative and Digital assets are delivered on time - these will include emails, social ads, microsites and landing pages, webinars and online event information
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines
- Ensure a sense of teamship and drive collaboration
- Celebrate wins, and consult on improvements
- A fabulous communicator
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please apply via this link, or directly on Please do apply if you meet the criteria in the job description.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.