6 months ago
Marketing Optimisation Specialist, Global Network Agency, London
This full-service agency is looking for a marketing optimisation specialist to join their growing DCO team. With a vibrant culture and a history of leading from the front they uphold their commitment to progression, excellence and opportunity. As a full-service agency, they are looking for media minds to help them work with media clients and grow them into fully integrated accounts. If you are looking for a business that can support your creative mind and build on your media background, then this is the one for you.
They have a unique culture set up for making smart decisions and acting fast to keep up with a changing industry. Your progression here would be meritocratic, and they rely on people who are proactive, enthusiastic and drivers. This is a brand new role, and you'll be instrumental in the growth of the team.
As the Marketing Optimisation Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain high level of expertise in the DCO product
- Dynamic campaign maintenance, from translating client requirements to implementation spec, to deploying implementations.
- Building strong relationships with client teams to be able to communicate and educate them on best ways of working
- Actively seek out new trends, industry news / updates and product launches and share with wider team
- Working with reporting and creating slides for internal Wavemaker and client teams
- Understanding of and experience working with ad servers such as Sizmek, Flashtalking, Adform etc
- Advanced user of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with client and planning teams
- Interest in the creative side of media
- Understanding of digital advertising and associated technological principles (e.g. ad serving, tagging, web analytics (GA), attribution, etc.
You can apply for this role of Marketing Optimisation Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.