Position: Omnichannel Marketing Production Manager
This is a rare opportunity to join on of the biggest names in the luxury retail sector, working as our Marketing Production/Project Manager. You will be responsible for the timely execution of all creative, content and assets across the omni-channel business. By working closely with all functions you will identify requirements and manage the full end-to-end process from briefing through to execution. This requires project management of all activity across web content, digital marketing, printed store signage and collateral, direct mail and email. You will at ways to drive improvements in the processes and ensure brand standards and quality are maintained at all times.
Develop and review a set of briefing templates and work-flow processes with aim to at maximise efficiency.
- Ensure content production is consistent with brand standards.
- Work with key stakeholders ensuring objectives of activities are defined and achieved. Exuding fantastic communication processes informing of updates and progression of production and projects.
- Maintain delivery of high-quality work, distributing accurate briefing of projects to the relevant teams
- Provide appropriate time and stimulus to teams for idea generation and encourage cross-functional working
- Make sure content is optimised for the relevant channels and a feedback on performance to improve future work.
- Build proactive relationships with printers, suppliers, designers and the creative production team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work to seek out opportunities for cost savings across production processes.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that campaigns are well executed.
- Make sure the following processes are timed effectively: production of good quality briefs, appropriate sign-off, execution of activity and coordination of post-launch analysis
- Adapt production/project plans where required dependent on changes in trading and commercial priorities.
- Manage and forecast spend to budgets.
- Have consistent understanding of shipments and warehouse intake planning with Shipping and Warehouse team.
- Process proformas and invoices for both raw materials and finished goods alongside the Finance team.
Favoured Knowledge, skills & abilities
- Experience in managing workflows and production pipelines in a fast-paced retail environment
- Have experience across Digital & Print (additional instore marketing exp also heavily valued)
- Strong communications with multiple teams, Strong organisation and project management skills
- Experience of managing content across multiple brands and communications
- You will be able to copes well under pressure and juggle multiple deadlines / projects at the same time.
- Work cooperatively in a fast paced, team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This Job probably isn't for you if:
- You have only instore retail experience.
- You have not worked with multiple teams
- You have less than 1 year's product/project management experience post-graduation.
Benefits - Attractive package, FURTHER details disclosed at Interview Stage.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension - 4% contribution either side
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical Options
- Life Assurance
- + more
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.