Up to £50,000
21 days ago
Sphere Digital recruitment have partnered with an innovative US martech company. They are reinventing marketing using artificial intelligence and are well established in both the US and Europe. It’s an exciting time to join the business as they grow their operations in France.
The Marketing Project Manager is a new role which joins an existing team of Project Manager’s. You’ll manage relationships with clients in diverse industries and will oversee large digital marketing projects. You’ll regularly attend client meetings and coordinate internal teams and stakeholders across the business.
Existing consultancy experience is essential and digital marketing knowledge is a huge advantage. Fluency in both English and French is essential.
- Manage relationships with clients and understand their requirements
- Attend regular client meetings in and around Paris
- Help define project specifications and discuss feasibility with internal teams
- Coordinate internal teams and third parties to ensure that projects are executed on time and within budget
- Manage project timelines and budgets
- Work with third parties when necessary
- 3+ years’ experience in a client facing consultancy or project management role
- Knowledge of digital marketing and experience using marketing platforms is a huge advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and French is essential
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
email@example.com / 0203 869 2062
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox