City of London, London
about 2 months ago
A fantastic new opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to join one of the world's fastest growing social media platforms! This is an exciting time for the business as they have amassed more than half a billion users in the space of two years and are considered as one of the world's most valued start-ups. Based in Central London and offering an unrivalled flexible working culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed by anyone passionate about digital!
As a Marketing Reporting Analyst,
- Manipulating and extracting key data points
- Deliver data visualisation and reporting across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine reporting needs and performance metrics.
- Support the marketing team to make key business decisions
- Build actionable reports that can be utilised by technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 3-5 years in an analytical role with strong numerical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as Looker, Tableau or PowerBI.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - able to communicate to stakeholders of varying technical levels
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Flexible working
- Creative & diverse culture
- Chance to work in a fast paced start up with one of the world's leading social platforms!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.