£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Marketing Science Analyst, Media Agency, London, £50,000
I am partnered with a one of the words leading data-driven marketing companies, working with some of the most exciting brands in the world!
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Science Analyst (Econometrician) to work with clients to understand the value of their media, define their optimal media plan and feed insights into their media buying strategies. If this sounds like an opportunity you're interested in, I'd love to hear from you!
- Work on three accounts within the Alcohol, Automobile and Pharmaceutical industries
- A special opportunity to be at the forefront of media and brand analytics
- Based in Central London with flexible & hybrid working available
- Massive career progression opportunities
- Paying up to £50,000!
As the Marketing Science Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering analysis to clients across a variety of solutions including MMM, attribution and optimisation of media plans
- Becoming an expert on these capabilities
- Effectively communicate marketing science concepts and results of analyses to internal and external teams
- Working experience with; R, EViews or VBA Excel
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a media agency or internal marketing analytics team
- Interest in broadening skill set in R & Python
- Experience in advanced planning
You can apply for this role of Marketing Science Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox