Up to £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Market Science Manager - Media Agency - £50k
As Market Science Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for project management, covering from milestones planning to smooth delivery
- Coaching and development of junior analysts working on your projects, line management responsibility and the professional and technical development of more junior team members
- Ensure all output is technically excellent and addresses all of the client issues
- Develop strong relationships across agency contacts and clients, acting as an expert in your field.
- Identify new opportunities within clients and work with senior team members to develop these, together with fee proposals for new work
- Contribute to the development of new solutions and analytical approaches
- Experience on digital/TV attribution, MMM/econometrics, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical and machine learning techniques
- Excellent use of R, SQL, Python, Excel, PowerPoint, R Shiny, Tableau
- Experience with big data - ideally with experience using AWS (Redshift, S3, EMR, Hive, Hue)
- Good data visualisation skills with an ability to represent complex data relationships and deliver compelling analytical output to non-technical experts
- Significant experience working in data analysis in a commercial environment, ideally within a marketing, media and/or communications context
- Experience and interest in agile processes, e.g. Trello/Jira
You can apply for this role of Market Science Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.