Up to £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Market Science Manager - Media Agency - £50k
As Market Science Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for project management, covering from milestones planning to smooth delivery
- Coaching and development of junior analysts working on your projects, line management responsibility and the professional and technical development of more junior team members
- Ensure all output is technically excellent and addresses all of the client issues
- Develop strong relationships across agency contacts and clients, acting as an expert in your field.
- Identify new opportunities within clients and work with senior team members to develop these, together with fee proposals for new work
- Contribute to the development of new solutions and analytical approaches
- Experience on digital/TV attribution, MMM/econometrics, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical and machine learning techniques
- Excellent use of R, SQL, Python, Excel, PowerPoint, R Shiny, Tableau
- Experience with big data - ideally with experience using AWS (Redshift, S3, EMR, Hive, Hue)
- Good data visualisation skills with an ability to represent complex data relationships and deliver compelling analytical output to non-technical experts
- Significant experience working in data analysis in a commercial environment, ideally within a marketing, media and/or communications context
- Experience and interest in agile processes, e.g. Trello/Jira
You can apply for this role of Market Science Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox