City of London
8 months ago
My client is a global fintech business currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
- Supporting across the two flagship websites with a particular focus on user journeys
- Work with the central Customer Experience team to update requirements in the JIRA task management system
- Document user journeys across any/all activities/campaigns including acquisition channels, retention campaigns, regulatory requirements
- Organise backlogs to ensure items are delivered on time and acc. to requirements
- Website content organisation, including site navigation and user experience SEO, working with internal and external SEO specialists
- Deliver roadmap for A/B testing across website/user journeys and report to senior management
- Ecommerce related marketing experience at a similar level within digitally led organisations, preferably in the fintech or online gambling sectors
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market
- The ability to write accurate campaign briefs and where required campaign content
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Team Leader - Digital Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.