£55000 - £75000 per annum + 10% bonus
3 months ago
Marketing Technology Manager, CRM & CX - Gaming - £50,000 - £75,000 - London/Hybrid
A leading gaming company who own a number of world renowned brands. They have offices based in Wimbledon, and a WFH policy of 2 days in the office per week.
- Newly created role & function in their Business Intelligence function
- Reports into the Head of MarTech
- You would be working in a centralised function, across all of their brands and markets
- Focused around the Orchestration piece for CRM, Decisioning and Content - there is a lot of change & internal projects requiring resource in this area
- Liaising with the relevant stakeholders (inc CMO & Head of Market Intelligence) to drive forward changes
- Experience with multiple MarTech Products / tools across CRM and / or CX
- Previous experience with change projects to do platform implementation
- Proven experience with stakeholder management
- Open to any background (agency, consultancy, in house) as long as you have experience with multiple MarTech products in CRM or CX
You can apply for the role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law