£40000 - £41000 per annum
6 months ago
Marketing UX Designer
£40k pro rata
My client is looking for someone to join their Consumer Revenue and Marketing team. They are looking for a marketing UX Designer to support in delivering campaigns. You will be reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing and the Senior Marketing Designer.
- Lead customer journey flows across all marketing channels
- Create wireframes and prototypes for marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches to present design ideas
- Build and edit emails (HTML and CSS)
- Create concepts, wireframes, prototypes for email marketing campaigns and web landing pages
- UX design knowledge and proven experience
- Must have extensive experience using Photoshop, illustrator, AND InDesign
- Experience with CSS, HTML and/or other web programming technologies
- Knowledge and use of prototyping tools (i.e. Sketch, InVision, Zeppelin or other)
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Product Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.