Up to £400 per day
about 2 months ago
Contract Marketo Consultant- Outside IR35
Contract- 6 months
£400 per day
A very key client of Sphere's is looking for an expert level and highly experienced Marketo Specialist to lead on the delivery of the 2nd phase of a brilliant transformation. The Marketing Automation Specialist will take the lead on designing, implementing, and optimising high performing Marketing Automation initiatives for this companies portfolio of Market leading brands. You must be an expert in all things Marketo.
You will have demonstrable experience of delivering joined up, commercially successful immersive experiences via Marketo, working closely with a team of Marketo Specialists, Designers and Developers.
This role will comprise Marketing Automation Programme Design, Programme build and optimisation, Subject Matter leadership and stakeholder engagement. MA technical skills, line management and stakeholder management skills are vital. This role will partner with Marketing leaders in-brand to drive Transformation through new data-driven high performance Marketing Automation Programmes.
We are looking for someone who is a deep subject matter expert in Marketing Automation, with a strong Marketo track record. You should be knowledgeable about:
- Marketing Technology and data
- Multichannel programme design and build
- Salesforce integration
Unfortunately if your experience of the platform is limited to Email Marketing, this isn't the right opportunity for you.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will take a lead in driving change and knowledge share across a very keen portfolio of brands. The role will take on system admin responsibility within the Marketing Automation team and will collaborate with in-brand Marketing leads to define customer experiences that deliver a genuine value exchange.
The role will interface with the central product and content teams as well as partnering with in-brand design teams. It is important that in cross-functional initiatives MA requirements are articulated succinctly, in a structured manner, with appropriate Functional, Non-Functional and Technical requirements to support integration between core product delivery and Marketing Automation to enhance the customer's experience and value to this business.
Technical hands-on experience as a Marketo or Marketing Automation admin is crucial there are many people on the market who can discuss MA theory, we need an MA practitioner who can demonstrably take non-specialists along with them on the journey.
This role needs to work with the digital Analytics team to be the product owner for the Marketing Automation measurement framework. You will work closely with our Marketing Operations team to ensure successful delivery of the brand MA initiatives, while partnering with our performance team to ensure end to end campaign design and execution.
To be successful in this role you will carry out the following key responsibilities
- Accountable for improvement in customer experience and commercial contribution via Marketing Automation for our portfolio of brands
- Accountable both jointly and individually for integrated and ad-hoc Marketing Automation initiatives e.g. on-boarding, email engagement, lead scoring, database health and maintenance
- Accountable for evolving this brands Marketing Automation approach to an Account Based Marketing (ABM,) approach
- Accountable for delivering seamless integrated customer experiences via a data driven and innovative approach to Marketing Automation
- Accountable for delivering showcases on MA initiatives to senior stakeholders including but not limited to: new functionality rollout, initiative commercial performance, channel integrations, innovations, thought leadership etc.
- Implementing an on-going enterprise MA programme across a portfolio of brands with a detailed roadmap of prioritized enhancements
To fulfil the responsibilities of the role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' Marketing Automation experience, previous admin experience is important
- A Marketo Certified Expert credential is highly desirable, will also consider candidates with strong Eloqua experience
- Previous Salesforce experience is desirable
- Previous experience of working in a complex multi-product/multi-brand global
- A problem solver, solution orientated
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing and a user needs-based approach to designing and optimising customer journeys
- Understands the big picture, doesn't see MA as execution only but as a strategic pillar of a successful customer driven Marketing approach.
- Experience of holistic approach to MA programme execution i.e. integrated experience led campaigns and as a commercial channel for growth
- Must be highly organised and able to prioritize own workload as well as that of direct reports
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Intermediate web analytics experience (preferably Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager)
- Must have demonstrable end to end cross channel, social, mobile and onsite, MA experience (candidates with an email only background will not be considered.)
If this sounds like you and you'd like to hear more please share your profile with us and we can call you to discuss further
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox