£60000 - £65000 per annum
30 days ago
Maternity Cover - Digital Media Activation Business Director - Independent Media Agency - 12 Months - Up to £65,000 - London/Hybrid
I am currently working with an independent media agency who are looking for Digital Activation Business Director to cover an employee going on maternity leave. You will be joining as a senior digital activation specialist, helping take a lead across all media bought in a self serve platform e.g. Paid Social, PPC & Programmatic. If you are looking for a bit of a change from a larger agency environment, then this could be the perfect position for you. Due to the size of the agency, you will get the chance to get stuck in to a wider range of responsibilities and have a real tangible impact on the work they do with their clients. This will run for an initial 12 months with extension potential, and they are looking to get someone into this role as soon as possible.
Please note - this is a hybrid working role so you would be expected in the office on a weekly basis, although not full time. They are based in Central London.
- Digital Activation Business Director.
- Working for a successful smaller independent media agency based in Central London.
- Helping take a lead on all self serve digital media buying.
- Work closely with clients to determine best activation strategy and advise on latest industry developments.
- Work closely with planning and strategy teams to make sure all media plans can convert seamlessly into activation.
- Up-skill more junior members of staff.
- Manage audits, SLAs, PCAs and QBRs etc.
- Contribute to overall media strategy from an activation perspective.
- Overseeing media buying output, making sure the work is of the highest quality.
- Get stuck into more hands on work if/when needed.
- Strong director level experience with a media activation background.
- Highly experienced across PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic.
- Confident with biddable platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google/Microsoft/Apple Ads, Amazon DSP, DV360, SA360, The Trade Desk etc.
- Not afraid to get hands on when needed.
- Comfortable in front of clients.
- Experienced in producing SLAs, PCAs and QBRs.
- Numerate and analytical - ideally experienced with Google/Adobe Analytics/PowerBI etc.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox