£60000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Maternity Cover - Media Strategy Associate Director - Network Media Agency - 12 Months - £60,000-£65,000 - London/Remote
Hi all. I am currently supporting a leading network media agency in London, who are looking to hire a cross media strategist to cover someone going on maternity leave soon. This is to work across 2 clients, one in the pharma/healthcare space and the other an owner of global convenience stores. If you have any strategic experience, this will be very beneficial, however they are also open to comms planners who want to gain more strategy experience. There is a big focus on diversity, equity and inclusion for the agency too, so if you are interested in this space, then this is a great opportunity for you to bring your ideas to the table and have a positive impact on how the agency works with their clients moving forward.
Please note - this role can be worked remotely, however you will need to be based in the UK.
- Media Strategy Associate Director - cross channel.
- Working primarily across 2 clients.
- Sitting within the global strategy team.
- 1 client focus on global best practice strategy rather than product specific.
- 1 client focus on DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion). Help be the driving force behind this and work with the client to develop this.
- Global media strategy - 1 client across 85 markets, the other client with 9 in the EU.
- Big focus on inclusivity/diversity and helping develop how the agency works with clients moving forward.
- Media strategy background, or a comms planner looking to get into a strategic role.
- Experience working across global markets.
- Solid understanding of media planning principles.
- Confident dealing with clients.
- An interest in D&I beneficial.
- Strong communication skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law