£68000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Maternity Cover - Digital Consultant / Business Director (PPC Focus) - FMCG Client - 12 Months - Media Agency - £68,000 - £70,000
Hi all. I am currently supporting a network media agency in finding a Digital Business Director for a maternity cover starting late July/early August. This is to work on a long standing client for the agency, a big player in the FMCG space that you will be familiar with. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to move into consultancy work, as 75% of the role will be consultative, and the rest market governance. The client has had a successful few years, despite all of the ripple effects from Covid, so will not be getting stuck in straight away to damage limitation etc. Due to client spend, a big focus of the role will be PPC, so you will need to have a thorough understanding of this channel and be Google Ads & Amazon specialist. Wider digital knowledge will also be needed as you will oversee a cross functional digital team. You will need to be at Business Director level to be considered or a well established Senior Account Director.
Please note - this is a hybrid working role so you would be expected in the office once or twice a week. They are based in Central London.
- Digital Business Director (PPC heavy)
- Client is a very well known FMCG brand.
- 75% consultancy work / 25% governance (making sure global teams are taking things on board etc)
- This is not an activation role so will be very strategic.
- Overseeing output of multifunctional digital teams including biddable, organic and data/analytics.
- High PPC spend, so a lot of focus will be on this channel.
- P&L management.
- Working across global markets.
- Consulting with client on how best to use media to achieve their goals.
- Strong director level experience with a media agency background.
- Confident working on global media strategy for high spending brands.
- Extensive ecommerce experience.
- PPC specialist - Google Ads and Amazon expert.
- Highly proactive.
- Good understanding of the wider digital landscape, including analytics, programmatic and organic search.
- Strong commercial eye with experience managing P&Ls, SLA's etc.
- Experience leading multifunctional teams.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox