City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum
3 months ago
Maternity Cover - Executive Business Director - Network Media Agency - £90,000 - £100,000 per annum.
Hi all. I am currently working with a top network media agency that is looking for an established media Business Director to cover a maternity leave. You will primarily be working on one of the largest accounts for the agency - a business that is one of the biggest advertisers in the UK & globally. For this particular opportunity you will be focusing on the UK market, and you will be instrumental in maintaining and growing a strong client relationship whilst also ensuring the output from the internal agency teams is of the highest quality. The client is highly important to the business and they work in close partnership - so you will have the opportunity over a 12 month period to really make an impact and help push the business forward. Ideally candidates will be cross channel specialists, with strong digital knowledge and you will need to be a confident leader within media.
Please note - this role can be worked mostly remote but you will need to be UK based. Ideally you will be available to go into the office a few times a week due to the fact this role sits within the senior leadership team.
- Executive Business Director.
- Leading the UK client relationship with one of the largest advertisers in the world.
- Focus on overall brand development and specific product marketing.
- Leverage your vast media & digital knowledge to help push the client forward in the ever growing digital space.
- Oversee the output of various internal agency teams that work on the account (roughly 50 people) to make sure the work being done is of the highest quality.
- Directly manage a high performing team consisting of Business Directors, Associate Directors, Managers and Execs.
- Established Business Director with a strong background working within media.
- Solid understanding of all media channels, especially digital.
- Experienced in leading high performing teams in a busy environment.
- Confident taking control of senior client relationships and developing strong partnerships.
- Comfortable challenging clients and internal teams on plans/strategy.
- Strategic and commercial mindset - must have experience setting and meeting commercial targets.
- Experienced in developing more junior members of teams.
- General understanding of the wider media/agency landscape.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.