City of London
£200 - £300 per day
5 months ago
I am currently working with a global mobile security company who are looking for a field & event marketing manager to cover an employee on maternity leave from Jan 21. This role will likely run for an initial 5 months however could go on longer. You will be joining a marketing team of 3, reporting into the Director of International Marketing. Given the current situation the world is in with Covid-19, initially a lot of your focus will be on ATL/BTL marketing for a variety of events suited to the remote nature of people's current situations such as webinars, round table events & podcasts - all focusing on driving pipeline and generating sales. Although the company do cover personal security, your primary focus will be B2B, so it is essential that you have extensive experience in B2B marketing across EMEA markets.
As the situation with Covid has been going on for some time, they are really looking for someone who can bring a bit of creative flair to the role - Webinars for example are losing a bit of momentum across the industry, so you will need to bring new and engaging ideas to the table to give these a boost. Due to the markets you will be working across, an understanding of different cultures across the EMEA region will be highly beneficial.
- 3+ years in planning/executing field & event (on/offline) marketing strategies across EMEA region.
- Have worked for a global tech/SaaS company.
- Understanding of different cultures across the EMEA region.
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with other team members/teams such as sales.
- Any EU languages beneficial (ideally German) however not essential.
- Any experience organising podcasts highly beneficial.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.